All Categories | Quick Search | Ask A Question

What is the difference between Cream and Cream Puff?

Cream is a light weight paper with a perfectly smooth finish.  The 80# cover weight is more widely accepted by home printers.


Cream Puff is a heavier paper with a very slight texture that is mostly only noticable by touch.  The 100# cover weight has the appearance of a higher quality but is not recommended for home printers.


Cream and Cream Puff are identical in color tone.

Rate this FAQ
Average rating: 5 (1 Vote)